© 2017 Charles Phillips Gilliam Committee
Charles Gilliam is a former Wake County District Judge.
- Summa cum laude law school graduate
- Managing Editor of the Law Review
- Over thirty years of experience
- Member of the North Carolina & Michigan Bar
- Honest and fair to all
Three things that can improve the court system for the people of Wake County.
1. Help people be knowledgeable about the ramifications of their decisions when they have not hired an attorney.
2. Reduce the number of trips people make to the courthouse to resolve a legal matter.
3. For the few people who do want a trial accommodate that as expediently as possible.